Promotions and Marketing Executive:
As a promotions and sponsorship marketing executive you will be responsible for developing and executing promotional/ sponsor-campaigns.
As a marketing professional you will be able to drive campaigns aimed at aggresive revenue growth as a result of working with business and industry,be responsible for campaigns from prospecting to coordinating, proofing through the sales cycle . You will be able to develop new relationships as well as foster current prospects and bring existing relationships to exceed all sales goals.
- Previous experience an asset.
- University or college degree or equivalent inadvertising and marketing. Able to multi-task and work effectively and efficiently and meet deadlines.
- Excellent negotiating and sales skills
- Transportation required.
- Above average computer skills required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills required.
Sales and Marketing Executives
As a Sales Professional, you will be accountable for aggressive revenue growth gained through extensive prospecting, qualifying and delivering value added advertising solutions to clients within surrounding area; some travel required. Working very closely with both inside sales support and production teams, you will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of after sales support including proofing of audio and creative, ensuring proper scheduling and billing, and ensuring overall client satisfaction.
- Positions open include:
- Turtle Island News national award winning weekly newspaper National Sales Executive and Regional Sales – for Southern Ontario
- Magazines: National Sales Executive to take helm of magazines Aboriginal Business Magazine, Fore Golf Magazine and tourism magazine.
- Digital Sales Executives to oversee website and daily sales
- 3 – 5 years previous business to business sales experience required, advertising sales experience preferred
- A passion for the sales process
- Consistently prospect new clients and establish relations in a competitive environment
- Self motivated and results driven
- A creative and collaborative team player
- University Degree/Post Secondary Education or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Previous media/advertising sales experience would be an asset
- Well established contacts in the media buying sector would be an asset
- Valid driver’s license as in town driving is required
Digital Sales Executive
If you are seeking a media environment that fosters creativity and innovation, this is the place for you.
As a member of the Digital Sales team in the Media Sales & Marketing department, this position is responsible for managing digital sales accounts by developing strategic creative, out-of-the-box solutions and presenting proposals to existing and potential clients to build revenue in the emerging digital landscape. This involves managing client campaigns from inception to completion through the sales cycle. This strategic position will require the ability to develop new relationships in addition to leveraging existing relationships in order to exceed all sales goals and maximize revenue.
What you bring:
Three years or more of progressive and relevant digital media sales experience combined with an in-depth understanding of the niche digital media landscape including working knowledge of the Internet, web and online media.
- A University/College degree or equivalent in the Technology or Media field
- In-depth knowledge of the advertising and broadcast industry.
- Excellent negotiating skills and sales tactics.
- The ability to understand and utilize research material.
- Proficient in MS Excel and Power Point in addition to working knowledge of DoubleClick, Media Metrix and Omniture.
- Excellent market knowledge.
- Above average computer skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent relationship management and client service skills, valid drivers licence and ability to work with a team.
For any of these positions apply to:
Turtle Island News Publications and Multi-Media Inc.,
PO Box 329
2208 Chiefswood Rd.,