Turtle Island News – Canada’s national native multi-media and publishing company is expanding.
As a Sales Professional, you will be accountable for aggressive revenue growth gained through extensive prospecting, qualifying and delivering value added advertising solutions to clients within surrounding area; some travel required. Working very closely with both inside sales support and production teams, you will be responsible for coordinating all aspects of after sales support including proofing of audio and creative, ensuring proper scheduling and billing, and ensuring overall client satisfaction.
Sales Position: Sales and Marketing Executive, Turtle Island News national weekly newspaper
• regional sales – Southern Ontario
• localized sales Six Nations, Brantford, Hamilton
• magazine ad sales
• 3 – 5 years previous business to business sales experience required, media/advertising sales experience preferred
• A passion for the sales process
• Internally driven to consistently prospect new clients and establish relations in a competitive environment
• A closer; ability to probe for customer need, communicate creative solutions and influence buying decisions
• Self motivated and results driven
• A creative and collaborative team player
• Proven innovative thinker with the ability to develop creative sales strategies
• University Degree/Post Secondary Education or equivalent experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Excellent organizational skills to facilitate production of sales ads
• Well established contacts in the media buying sector would be an asset
• Valid driver’s license as in town driving is required
If this describes you, please send your resume with a covering letter to:
Turtle Island News Publications and Multi-Media Inc.,
PO Box 3292208
We wish to thank all candidates but only those granted an interview will be contacted.
|Job Category||Private Sector|